Technical Account Manager (m/w/d) - Smart Glass
Your future employer
…is a world leading material science and nanotechnology company, focused on the development and production of technologies used to create LCG® (Light Control Glass). As the only company in the world that develops and manufactures both SPD and Liquid Crystal from the basic chemical structures to an end product, Gauzy is a true pioneer in light control technologies. These technolo- gies are embedded into and onto glass by a global network of specially certified glass fabrication and installation partners. With Gauzy’s technology, every window, from cars to buildings, is able to be redefined.
To support the growth and expansion of Gauzy’s technology in the automotive industry, we are look- ing for a Technical Account Manager (m/w/d) who will support projects with Tier 1 suppliers and Automotive OEMs from product development to serial production. This position is located south of Stuttgart and reports to the General Manager of Automotive.
- Support high interest technology projects from product development to serial production with Top Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers as technical expert
- Align and collaborate closely with all internal and external stakeholders on technical feasibility and quality
- Ensure that all milestones and objectives for your portfolio of projects are met
- Support the manufacturing engineering process to provide prototypes and samples
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of effective project management processes, project governance and project controlling
- After an introductory period, you will become the “go-to-person” for all technical and quality questions regarding your portfolio of projects
- 3-5 years of working experience in project management, CAD-operation, engineering- or design-department within the glazing industry; ideally in context to Automotive glazing project
- Ideally you are graduated in (process-)engineering or automotive-design or own a similar technical degree, or you gathered significant work experience in technical roles within the glazing industry
- You have a vast understanding of the processes within glass manufacturing and glass processing (e.g. bonding, laminating) and the technical understanding to anticipate and over-come technical hurdles within development projects (concept-delivery)
- You are reacting fast, flexible and effective to unforeseen situations, can stand ambiguity and are resilient to stress
- Your excellent communication skills in German and English language allow you to coordinate and align internal departments (e.g. Engineering, Quality and Production) and external partners (e.g. suppliers, integrators) with the end customers (OEMs, Tier 1) to meet the objectives
- A unique opportunity to progress your career in the glazing, respectively automotive industry and being part of high interest technology projects with Top OEMs in an entrepreneurial start-up culture.
- You are contributing in a meaningful way to a success story and will make a difference.
- You will enjoy working with a diverse, energetic, open minded and global community.
- Permanent contract with attractive salary package and other benefits
Your successful application