Production Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
… is focused on material science and nanotechnology and is the market leader in the development and production of LCG® (Light Control Glass) products. As the only company in the world that is currently working with both SPD and Liquid Crystal Technology, it brings this technology to daily life. Each window, from cars to buildings, can potentially be redefined.
For the new production site south of Stuttgart, we are looking for a Production Manager (m/f/d) who enjoys working with newest technology and wants to play a major role in the exciting expansion of a global technology leader to the German market.
- Lead the ramp up of the new plant with the ultimate objective to create a world-class coating operation and producing high technology products for the automotive OEMs.
- Manage, coach and develop your team members (production, quality assurance and warehouse) to reach the objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the global support team to ensure fast adoption of best practices and enable your own team to achieve the global standards.
- Oversee the practice of health and safety procedures, making safety the employee’s top priority.
- You are part of the site management team, directly reporting to the Site Manager.
- At least 3 years experience in managing a production team, ideally in process engineering. Also candidates working in 2nd line positions (e.g. shift leaders, team leaders) will be considered.
- Ideally you earned a technical bachelor degree (e.g. process- or chemical-engineering, material science or similar). Alternatively you progressed in your career by gaining significant working experience in process engineering environments.
- With your strong mechanical aptitude, the technical creativity as well as your hands-on-approach you are acting as a role model for your team.
- You are reacting fast, flexible and effective to unforeseen situations, can stand ambiguity and are resilient to stress.
- Your very good knowledge of German and English language will allow you to communicate flawless with your local team and the global support teams.
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
- A unique opportunity to progress your career and building your own team at a rapidly growing technology leader with an entrepreneurial start-up culture.
- You will become one of the key drivers of a great success story and will be able to make a difference.
- You will enjoy working with a diverse, energetic, open minded and global community.
- Permanent contract with attractive salary package and other benefits.
YOUR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION